No products in the cart.
How To Use Suppository
Suppository is strictly for rectal use only. These suppositories are available without a prescription but it is strongly advisable for you to consult a physician before taking especially if you are taking other medications or supplements as this may result to some unwanted drug interactions.
To Insert a Suppository, Follow these 7 Simple Steps:
- Empty bowels first if necessary then wash your hands.
- Read the label to verify the correct supplement to be inserted.
- Carefully remove the wrapper to avoid deforming or breaking the suppository. You may moisten the suppository a little with warm water.
If you are right handed, assume a left side-lying position and bring your right knee towards your chest. If left handed, lie on the right side and raise your left knee instead.
Using your dominant hand, slowly and gently insert the suppository, pointed tip first, into the rectum. Use your finger to bring it an inch inside the rectum. Hold it in place for a few seconds then remove yo
ur finger. Ascertain that the suppository does not slip out.
- Remain in the same position for 15-20 minutes.
- Stand up and wash your hands again thoroughly. Try not to empty your bowels during the next hour.
Additional Information You Should Know
• Suppositories are for rectal use only. Do not attempt to use it in any other way than it is indicated.
• Suppositories should be stored in cool, dry temperatures. Doing otherwise might cause the suppository to melt. You may refrigerate them as labeled.
• Only water can be used to moisten the suppository. Any other liquid may affect the effectiveness of the supplement.
• You can opt to squat instead of lying down when inserting the suppository. Lying down is the most recommended method though.
• Before using the suppository, consult your doctor if you are experiencing gastrointestinal problems such as blockage, rectal bleeding or hemorrhoids.
• Suppositories may stain clothing.
• If this article was not able to answer some of your questions about the use of suppositories, refer these queries to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Whole Body Detoxification Products
Call, Email or Fill out the form Below for a Free Consultation,
Information or any Customer Service Questions you Have.
Call Now 1(888)277-4980